We've been seduced by the power of the Dark Side. And to celebrate American Craft Beer Week this year, we're bringing our dark, barrel aged creations out of the brewery and into the pub for a Barrel Aged Tap Takeover.
Barrel Aged Beers On Tap:
• Tijuana Buddha - Beach Buddha Imperial IPA aged in Tequila Barrels.
• Siriusly Scotch - Scotch Barrel Aged B., Sirius Belgian Dubbel.
• Dog Chews Out Gerald - Bourbon barrel aged Gerald's Talking Dog. A rye based Belgian Dubbel fermented with a blend of northern Michigan sweet and tart cherries, then aged in a bourbon barrel.
• That Great Great - That Good Good Malt Liquor Noir aged in Bourbon Barrels.
• Bourbon Barrel Aged Farthest Shore - The Farthest Shore, our traditional Belgian Dark Strong Ale, aged in Bourbon Barrels.
Don't be afraid of the dark. Join us in the pub Friday, May 20 thru Sunday, May 22 for our Barrel Aged Tap Takeover.