Guests will enjoy a multi-course meal with each course prepared separately by a prominent Northern Michigan chef who has chosen a specific Stormcloud beer to pair with their dish.
2017 Cloudvitational Chefs:
• Mike Fradette of Bradley's Pub & Grille (Interlochen)
• Simon Joseph of Harvest / Gaijin (Traverse City)
• Joe Meyers of Stormcloud Brewing Company (Frankfort),
• Adam Raupp and Devin Shaw of Mission Table (Old Mission Peninsula),
• Andrew Schudlich of Epicure Catering and Cherry Basket Farm (Omena),
• Steve Tebo of Chimney Corners Resort (Frankfort)
• Katie Viswat of 7 Monks Tap Room (Traverse City, Boyne City)
Date & Time: Monday, October 9 at 6:30pm
Cost: $80 per person, includes food and beer pairings.
TICKETS FOR THIS EVENT HAVE SOLD OUT
Seating is limited. Limit of two tickets per person. Must reserve in advance. Gratuity not included.
Dining Notes: Dinner is community style seating. Menu will be available prior to the event.
Frankfort Beer Week is happening October 9-14, 2017. Explore all Frankfort Beer Week Events.
Photos of the inaugural Cloudvitational in 2016