Guests will enjoy a multi-course meal with each course prepared separately by a prominent Northern Michigan chef who has chosen a specific Stormcloud beer to pair with their dish.
2018 Chefvitational Chefs:
• Loghan Call of Planted Cuisine (Traverse City) and Grow Benzie Food Truck (Benzonia),
• Aaron Hagen of Bridge Street Tap Room (Charlevoix),
• Chris Hoffman of The Towne Plaza (Traverse City),
• Kristin Kiteley of Stormcloud Brewing Company (Frankfort),
• Adam McMarlin of Wren (Suttons Bay),
• Joe Meyers of Rocks Landing (Frankfort),
• Becca Snook of Alliance (Traverse City)
Date & Time: Monday, October 8 at 6:30pm
Cost: $80 per person, includes food and beer pairings.
TICKETS FOR THIS EVENT HAVE SOLD OUT
Seating is limited. Limit of two tickets per person. Must reserve in advance. Gratuity not included.
Dining Notes: Dinner is community style seating. Menu will be available prior to the event.
Frankfort Beer Week is happening October 8-13, 2018. Explore all Frankfort Beer Week Events.
Photos of past Chefvitational Dinners